Early humans package set pvc
Use the materials in this package to trace the history of man through the ages. Timelines and materials meet the NCSST standards.
This package includes the following:
- TL-026 Timeline of Early Humans
- ELC-5071 Timeline of Early Humans Research Cards
- ELC0852 Mammals who Morph
- ELC-5080 Stone Tools Nomenclature
- ELC-5076 Human Migration Chart
- ELC-5079 Charts with Patterns of Human Migration
Trace the paths of man as he begins with the migration out of Africa. Use the Stone Tools Nomenclature to show how he was able to adjust. End by using the timeline of Explorers and Explorations to give them a global view of how man has conquered the world around us and what directions we are moving in.
All our timelines and charts are made from our patented material that does not require lamination